13/01/2017– Onward MPhil (Environmental Science), Laboratory of Ecotoxicology Research and Environmental Biology.
Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad (Pakistan)
02/02/2011–16/02/2015 Bachelors of Science (Biosciences)
Department of Biosciences, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad (Pakistan)
- Intern Sustainable Development Policy Institute, Islamabad (Pakistan) (05/05/2015–04/11/2015)
o Project Assistant Sustainable Development Policy Institute, Islamabad (Pakistan) (04/01/2016–03/07/2016)
- Intern Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad (Pakistan) (March 2017–February 2018)
- Intern National REDD+ Office, Ministry of Climate Change (Pakistan) (01/02/2018–31/04/2018)
- Alamdar, Ambreen, Syed Ali Musstjab Akber Shah Eqani, Saeed Waqar Ali, Mohammad Sohail, Avit Kumar Bhowmik, Alessandra Cincinelli, Marghoob Subhani et al. “Human Arsenic exposure via dust across the different ecological zones of Pakistan.” Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 126(2016): 219-227.
- Khwaja, Mahmood A., Sadaf Nawaz and Saeed Waqar Ali. “Mercury exposure in the work place and human health: dental amalgam use in dentistry at dental teaching institutions and private dental clinics in selected cities of Pakistan” Reviews on Environmental Health, 31.1 (2016): 21-27 doi:10.1515/reveh-2015-0058
- Bushra Afzal, S. R., Saeed Waqar Ali, Zaigham Abbas & Mahmood A. Khwaja. “Mercury Poisoning Associated with International and Local Skin Whitening Creams in Pakistan”; -Research Report. Sustainable Development Policy Institute, Islamabad, Pakistan, November (2018). Available from: https://sdpi.org/publications/publication_details-911-29.html
- Saeed Waqar Ali and Mahmood A. Khwaja. “Assessment of Prevalence of Health Complications and Skin Diseases due to Mercury Containing Skin Whitening Creams (SWCs) Use among the Population at Selected Cities of Pakistan”. SDPI; (2016). Available from: http://sdpi.org/publications/publication_details-796-29.html
- Saeed Waqar Ali, Khwaja, Mahmood A. “Assessment of Mercury Amalgam Use At Private Dental Clinics In Selected Main Cities Of Pakistan”-Research Report. Islamabad: SDPI; (2015) p. 1- 57.Available from: http://sdpi.org/publications/publication_details-713-8.html
- Khwaja, Mahmood A, Saeed Waqar Ali. “Regulating Mercury Amalgam Use at Private Dental Clinics in Pakistan” Policy-Brief. Islamabad: SDPI; (2015). Available from: http://sdpi.org/publications/publication_details-719-28.html.