Trinh Thi Tham: an environmental lecturer at Faculty of Environment, in Ha Noi University of Natural resource and Environment.
She graduated in Master in Organic chemistry at Ha Noi University of Science, National University in 2006 following by her B.S. in Education of Chemistry. She gets doctor degree in Analytical chemistry and environment in 2017.
Her research interests are: 1) Fate of persistent organic pollutants and emerging organic contaminants, especially historical used; 2) Applying the isotope technique to track pollutants sources and historical pollution in the environment; and 3) Method developments on organic pollutants and black carbon analysis
- Pham Thi Ngoc Mai, Nguyen Van Thuong, Trinh Thi Tham, Nguyen Khanh Hoang, Hoang Quoc Anh, Tran Manh Tri, Le Si Hung, Dao Thi Nhung, Vu Duc Nam, Nguyen Thi Minh Hue, Nguyen Thi Anh Huong, Duong Hong Anh, Nguyen Hung Minh, Tu Binh Minh (2015). Distribution, accumulation profile, and risk assessment of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in sediment from lake and river systems in Hanoi Metropolitan Area, Vietnam. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 25(8), 7170-7179
- Tran Manh Tri, Hoang Quoc Anh, Trinh Thi Tham, Tran Van Quy, Nguyen Quang Long, Dao Thi Nhung, Masafumi Nakamura, Masayo Nishida, Yasuaki Maeda, Luu Van Boi, Tu Binh Minh (2016). Distribution and depth profiles of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins, polychlorinated dibenzofurans, and polychlorinated biphenyls in sediment collected from offshore waters of Central Vietnam. Marine pollution bulletin, 106(1), 341-346.
- Trinh Thi Thuy, Trinh Thi Tham, Le Thi Trinh, Nguyen The Duc Hanh, Tu Binh Minh (2018) Relationship between the Temperature Inversions and air pollution, their influence on human health in Hanoi City, Vietnam. Environmental Geochemistry and Health, 41(2):929-937
- Le Hung Trinh, Vladimir R. Zablotskii, Thi Giang Le, Thi Thu Hien Dinh, Thi Trinh Le, Thi Tham Trinh, Thi Thu Nga Nguyen (2018). Estimation of suspended sediment concentration using VNREDSAT-1A Multispecitral data, a case study in Red River, Ha Noi, Vietnam Geography, environment, sustainability, Vol 11, No3.
- Nguyen Xuan Tong, Nguyen Binh, Tran Thi Thu Huong, Le Thi Trinh, Trinh Thi Tham, Trinh Thi Thuy, Tu Binh Minh (2019). The interactive effect of the season and estuary position on the concentration of persistent organic pollutants in water and sediment from the Cua Dai estuary in Vietnam. .Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 26(11), 10756-10766
- Trinh Thi Tham, Hoang Quoc Anh, Le Thi Trinh, Vi Mai Lan, Nghiem Xuan Truong, Nguyen Thi Hong Yen, Nguyen Lan Anh, Tran ManhTri, Tu Binh Minh (2019). Distributions and seasonal variations of organochlorine pesticides, polychlorinated biphenyls, and polybrominated diphenyl ethers in surface sediment from coastal areas of central Vietnam. Marine Pollution Bulletin, Vol 144, 28-35