Mr. Muhammad Usman Khan is a Ph. D candidate from Quaid-i-Azam University of Pakistan. He is currently working on “Concentration Profile, apportionment and Risks Assessment of Flame Retardants via Dietary and Non-dietary Pathways in different Industrial Zones of Pakistan”.
1. Muhammad Usman Khan, Riffat Naseem Malik, Said Muhammad. 2013. Human health risk from Heavy metal via food crops consumption with wastewater irrigation practices in Pakistan. Chemosphere. 93, 2230–2238
2. Said Muhammad, Mohammad Tahir Shah, Sardar Khan, Umar Saddique, Nida Gul, Muhammad Usman Khan, Riffat Naseem Malik, Muhammad Farooq, and Alia Naz. 2013. Wild plant assessment for heavy metal phytoremediation potential along the mafic and ultramafic terrain, Northern Pakistan. Biomed Research international.http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/194765
3. Manzoor Ullah, Muhammad Usman Khan, Adeel Mahmood, Riffat Naseem Malik, Majid Hussain, Sultan Mehmood Wazir, Muhammad Daud, Zabta khan shinwari. 2013. An ethnobotanical survey of indigenous medicinal plants in Wana district south Waziristan agency, Pakistan. Journal of Ethno pharmacology. 150, 918–924
4. Majid Hussain, Said Muhammad, Riffat Naseem Malik, Muhammad Usman Khan. 2014. Status of Heavy Metal Residues in Fish Species of Pakistan. Rev Environ. Contam. Toxicol 230: 111-132 DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-04411-8
5. Muhammad Usman Khan, Said muhammad, Riffat Naseem Malik. 2014. Potential Risk Assessment of Metal Consumption in Food Crops Irrigated with Wastewater. Clean-Soil, Air, Water. 42(10), 1415-1422
6. Muhammad Junaid, Muhammad Usman Khan, Farooq Ahmad, Riffat Naseem Malik, Zabta khan shinwari. 2014. Rice husk as dyes removal from impregnated cotton wastes generated in sports industries of Sialkot. Pak. J. Bot. 46(1), 293-297
7. Muhammad Usman Khan, Riffat Naseem Malik, Said Muhammad, Faizan Ullah, Abdul Qadir. 2015. Health Risk Assessment of Consumption of Heavy Metals in Market Food Crops from Sialkot and Gujranwala Districts, Pakistan. Human and Ecological risk assessment. 21, 327-337
8. Muhammad Usman Khan, Adeel Mahmood, Riffat Naseem Malik.2015. Assessment of Heavy Metals in Pharmacological Important Medicinal Plants Consumed in the Bannu District, Pakistan. Human and Ecological risk assessment. Accepted. Article in press.