Organic Laboratory (Room 306) Regulation
For people who work in the lab:
- Everything must be stored according to the layout picture (given below), nothing more is allowed to be ‘stored’ at the aisle.
- Anything must be move away from the No.1, 2, 3 bench (see layout picture) top everyday after use.
- Damage glassware must be put into the black bucket, separating from other garbage.
- All solvent must be stored in cupboard after use.
- The one who use the glassware must clean them by themself. Glassware must be cleaned at washing room 320.
- Glassware just need to be dried and stored in the right cupboard after cleaning, but not need to be baked at 450℃.The one who want to use glassware can bake them by themself before use.
- Garbage must be removed from the lab after work.
For people who is on duty:
- One week per person for duty.
- People on duty will be supervised by Dr. Li, Pro. Luo and Pro. Zhang.
- People on duty need to check whether people who work in lab follow all the rules above.
- The one on duty this week has the authority to request the people on duty last week to finish the work the later one should do, otherwise the one on duty this week should finish those work left by the former people on duty.
- The one on duty has the authority to distribute the public work, and the work done by people receiving the distribution must be recorded as reference of public work assignment.
- The one on duty need to fill the GPC columns in room 306 with solvent and remove water in the dehumidifier in room 303 when needed.